04-17-2017, 01:38 PM
Is there a bore guide for the AR15 Grendel other than the $37 one from Satern? Kinda spendy.
|
Bore Guide?
|
|
04-17-2017, 01:38 PM
Is there a bore guide for the AR15 Grendel other than the $37 one from Satern? Kinda spendy.
I bought my bore guide from Brownell's.
I'm using a Dewey bore guide I bought for my 5.56/223 AR-15 but works for my 6.5 Grendel. I also use a Dewey cleaning rod. http://www.brownells.com/gun-cleaning-ch...d5632.aspx
04-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Check to see if Sinclair still makes one. It's delrin with o rings and fits good. I paid $16 for mine. These other guys give good advice as well
Richard
Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack
04-17-2017, 03:54 PM
SG4247 Wrote:Same here, I just use a std AR-15 guide. How do you get a 6.5 cleaning jag or brush through a .22 caliber bore guide?
When I bought my Dewey bore guide over 10 years ago I'm not sure Dewey sold specific bore guides for specific calibers. I just measured the hole through my Dewey Bore Guide and it is very close to 3/8 inch or a little over 9 MM. I bought my Dewey bore guide because it was advertised to work with AR-15's. I like Dewey cleaning rods so I bought their bore guide.
Might be worth a call to Brownell's tech help line or buy a 30 caliber or 6.8/.277 bore guide. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|