Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
brass catcher?
#21
jfornelli Wrote:Any of you use a brass catcher to keep hold of your brass (and prevent it from flying off and hitting your neighbor)?
Do they work well? Are they worth it?

Take a look at this one. This is the one I have. Brass is expensive and don't want to loose brass. It is kind of pricy but it attaches to your quad rail.

http://www.catchyourbrass.com/shopping-cart
Reply
#22
I also use the 3 bucc catcher -- have 3 of them, they work awesome. i had a caldwell but don't use it anymore it was more of pain than helpful.
Reply
#23
manco5 Wrote:I use the kind pictured in post 11
http://www.3Buccs.com
works great while doggin on the prarrie/

linky no worky...
Reply
#24
http://www.3bucc.com/

you can also buy from brownell's
Reply
#25
+1 on CatchYourBrass. Two models, Range and Tactical. I use the Range model on th bench and in the field. I really like how the front to rear adjustment works allowing some more mounting options between the rings of your flat top. It dismounts without a hex key and folds very flat to fit in your rifle case, range bag or backpack. Also, the customer service from the husband and wife team is awesome.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)