Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
good news from satern today
#81
I know bolt are the problem and they can't control that. I'm not trying to knock Satern but I've been told "2 weeks" many times now.
Reply
#82
2 weeks is the perfect amount of time to tell people its short enough to keep people calm and long enough to keep them at bay, to be fair they are probably being told 2weeks on there end as well
Punctuation is for the weak....
Reply
#83
According to them I am still in line.
Reply
#84
My order was place on May 2, 2012 and based on the rumor mill they are building the barrels and shipping from shortest barrels to longest so at 22 inches I may very well never see my barrel luck for me I have this thread I started to hunt me and remind me I will never get to see my barrel....alas I am sure I will the call at the most inopportune moment possible as even though I am only a quarter Irish Murphy still makes the rules...
Punctuation is for the weak....
Reply
#85
They got bolts in this week that helped fill the Midwayusa order and will be getting more bolts in next Tuesday that will finish the Midwayusa order and fill our group buy order.
Reply
#86
XcountryRider Wrote:They got bolts in this week that helped fill the Midwayusa order and will be getting more bolts in next Tuesday that will finish the Midwayusa order and fill our group buy order.

I talked to Miranda ant Satern. She said she is getting bolts from Frank at Maxim Firearms and that barrels are on the way when they start receiving them from Maxim.
Reply
#87
XcountryRider Wrote:They got bolts in this week that helped fill the Midwayusa order and will be getting more bolts in next Tuesday that will finish the Midwayusa order and fill our group buy order.

They must have just filled their Midway order. Everyone is getting product notifications for 16" and 18" barrel/bolt combos in stock.
Reply
#88
mongoosesnipe Wrote:My order was place on May 2, 2012 and based on the rumor mill they are building the barrels and shipping from shortest barrels to longest so at 22 inches I may very well never see my barrel luck for me I have this thread I started to hunt me and remind me I will never get to see my barrel....alas I am sure I will the call at the most inopportune moment possible as even though I am only a quarter Irish Murphy still makes the rules...

Well mines is 24 in , so mine will be much later than yours.
Reply
#89
Thats great news. My only issue is that is my order was placed in November 2012 and orders that were placed after mine are being filled.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)