03-04-2013, 04:42 AM
LRRP52 does what he does best," rebooting the system when needed" Consider it rebooted.
|
NRA Uncovers DOJ Gun Memo, AP Not Pleased
|
|
03-04-2013, 04:42 AM
LRRP52 does what he does best," rebooting the system when needed" Consider it rebooted.
03-04-2013, 05:02 AM
LRRPF52 Wrote:I'm just wondering how the conversation has taken this direction, when we should be talking about how the WH has a DOJ memo discussing confiscation of firearms to bring about their objectives. Consider this. If people cannot tolerate verbal dissent and are compelled to patrol our every opinion, how much less able are those people able to tolerate verbal dissent and 'thought crime' from an armed populace? I believe the problems are indeed connected. The Kenyan and his puppet masters understand perfectly that to achieve total control they must rigidly mold our minds and prevent resistance to their evil, hence the DOJ memo. Even to the televisions that watch you and the rewriting of history, Orwell's 1984 was so prescient. Here is evidence of how insane the USA has become: http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/54...ng-gunman/ and more:
03-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Nukes Wrote:Consider this. If people cannot tolerate verbal dissent and are compelled to patrol our every opinion, how much less able are those people able to tolerate verbal dissent and 'thought crime' from an armed populace? I believe the problems are indeed connected. The Kenyan and his puppet masters understand perfectly that to achieve total control they must rigidly mold our minds and prevent resistance to their evil, hence the DOJ memo. Nukes: Amazing. We both agree on the DOJ issue and I was saying the same thing about the bicycle taxation issue. For those of you who don't live in Washington or Oregon, bicycle riders are viewed as superior to all other humans in Seattle and Portland and so get big time hand outs by the city governments in each. Unlike Nukes, I don't view the DOJ thing as a conspiracy because it has been the clear intent of the left since the early 1960's to ban private ownership of all firearms. It is straight forward. And I probably would not have used the Co2 argument with the leftist politician concerning taxing expensive bicycles. Agreement but not in terms of process or logic. There is no doubt in my mind the DOJ and White House are conjuring up thousands of 'facts' supporting total bans on all firearms from the private citizen. Duhhh? So, LRRP52 is right in terms of me and Nukes not staying on thread. Wrong in the civility issue. No curse words were used so it was civil. I hereby authorize LRRP52 to moderate this particular thread. I will back off of it unless I read something that is reserved for late night conspiracy talk radio. For those who think this is sarcastic, not taking the thread seriously, insulting to conspiracy theorists, Catholics, Jews, et. al, it is somewhat tongue in cheek. Now I have to attend to some Skull and Bones stuff with my International Banker. You all have fun! LR1955
03-04-2013, 02:57 PM
LR1955 Wrote:...Unlike Nukes, I don't view the DOJ thing as a conspiracy because it has been the clear intent of the left since the early 1960's to ban private ownership of all firearms. It is straight forward.... I see. A secret analysis showing that the government is trying to ban guns while they say they are not, a memo and plan that had to be outed by a whistleblower, is "open." BUT secret communications that the government was knowingly lying about the war, WMDs, torture, assassinations, etc., that was outed by a whistleblower, is "paranoid conspiracy theory." 'splain that one again. While you are at it, maybe you can 'splain this one: Why are Billions of Pounds/Dollars/Marks/Rubles/Francs/Shekels spent every year on MI5/CIA/Bundesnachrichtendienst/FSB/Sûreté/Mossad? Because they have nothing to do? Because no plans are made in secret?
03-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Nukes Wrote:I see. A secret analysis showing that the government is trying to ban guns while they say they are not, a memo and plan that had to be outed by a whistleblower, is "open." Nukes: What is up? LRRP52 is not doing his job as moderator. I will. Keep this thread focused on the DOJ memo. If you want to open a thread on PFC Manning, go to the web sites that cater to conspiracies surrounding our involvement in Iraq and Afganistan. LR1955
03-04-2013, 03:26 PM
You are the one who indicated that some secrets are "open," but other secrets are "paranoid conspiracy theory." I only asked you to elaborate on your theory and how that relates to many expensive government agencies around the entire world.
03-04-2013, 03:34 PM
The connection is that we have an individual who violated policy and law by accumulating and releasing a large amount of information. On release, that information seriously damaged US policy. Each of us needs to judge whether that damage is for the good or for evil.
The part where I part company with Mr. Manning's accomplishments is the effect they had on the safety and survivability of out soldiers. Bringing this back to the memo: I often hear the statement "If we save just one life with this policy, then it is worth implementing." The problem is that the statement is all too often used without a tally of the lives cost by implementing the policy, just those saved. In this regard, I might put Manning's release of secrets and the objectives of the memo in the same category: "More lives lost than saved." That makes for questionable morality in both counts.
03-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Done! Its obvious that some of you cannot carry on civil discourse. I'm appalled at the finger pointing and ridiculous assertions of favoritism and the childish, "but you said" or "he started it"!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
03-04-2013, 04:22 PM
JASmith Wrote:The connection is that we have an individual who violated policy and law by accumulating and releasing a large amount of information. On release, that information seriously damaged US policy. Each of us needs to judge whether that damage is for the good or for evil. Joe: I am the kind of guy that looks at things pretty straight forward. The memo is an indication of an illegal and probably unconstitutional act. Is anyone doing anything about it? I honestly don't know and would like to know. LR1955 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|