06-26-2019, 03:29 AM
Nosler partition.....still doing what it was designed to do before I was walking the land. Awesome
Yard work is not an excuse!
|
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig
|
|
06-26-2019, 03:29 AM
Nosler partition.....still doing what it was designed to do before I was walking the land. Awesome
Yard work is not an excuse!
06-27-2019, 03:58 PM
So, if you intended to eat that hog, there’s 33.33gr of delicious, nutritious lead scattered throughout? Looking at the wound channel and disruption of tissue in your original post, that’s a lot of bloodshot meat.
06-27-2019, 06:58 PM
Yep and not eating these
06-27-2019, 09:27 PM
Partition, one of my favorite bullets, and the one I reach for much of the time when I think there is a need for a tough bullet. John Nosler came up with a good one when he designed that bullet in the 1940's.
09-26-2020, 08:38 PM
I just picked up 7 boxes of the 100 gr. Partitions to use in both my Grendel and my 260 Remington. In the Grendel I am just going to replace the bullet in the Wolf Steel ammo with it and take the somewhere under 2700 fps but in the 260 I am going to put the pedal to the metal and go for 3300 fps + out of my 24 inch barrel. Keep testing them and how about a wound video of a bone hit?
09-26-2020, 09:06 PM
IescapedCali Wrote:So, if you intended to eat that hog, theres 33.33gr of delicious, nutritious lead scattered throughout? Looking at the wound channel and disruption of tissue in your original post, thats a lot of bloodshot meat. Well you escaped from Cali but it seems you can't take the Cali out of the kid.
09-27-2020, 01:26 AM
Great vid and great Moscow match ammo.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|