Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig
#21
Nosler partition.....still doing what it was designed to do before I was walking the land. Awesome
Yard work is not an excuse!
Reply
#22
So, if you intended to eat that hog, there’s 33.33gr of delicious, nutritious lead scattered throughout? Looking at the wound channel and disruption of tissue in your original post, that’s a lot of bloodshot meat.
Reply
#23
Yep and not eating these
Reply
#24
Partition, one of my favorite bullets, and the one I reach for much of the time when I think there is a need for a tough bullet. John Nosler came up with a good one when he designed that bullet in the 1940's.
Reply
#25
I just picked up 7 boxes of the 100 gr. Partitions to use in both my Grendel and my 260 Remington. In the Grendel I am just going to replace the bullet in the Wolf Steel ammo with it and take the somewhere under 2700 fps but in the 260 I am going to put the pedal to the metal and go for 3300 fps + out of my 24 inch barrel. Keep testing them and how about a wound video of a bone hit?
Reply
#26
IescapedCali Wrote:So, if you intended to eat that hog, there’s 33.33gr of delicious, nutritious lead scattered throughout? Looking at the wound channel and disruption of tissue in your original post, that’s a lot of bloodshot meat.

Well you escaped from Cali but it seems you can't take the Cali out of the kid.
Reply
#27
Great vid and great Moscow match ammo.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)