Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Numrich 6.5 barrel
#41
I just decided to sell mine because I went with an 18" for this build
Reply
#42
So are these barrels like playing the lotto ? If I wanted a "good " barrel I have to call them and request one and maybe pay extra ? I'll stick with my Anderson 5.56 as my truck gun/plinking gun. My Grendel is my sub moa bug shooter gun .
Reply
#43
The one I got could have been used by correcting faults with a file and a die. I opted to return it instead. All I had to do was print out a return shipping label and leave it out for USPS to pick it up.
Reply
#44
Think these can be cut back to 14.5" and re-threaded to 5/8x24?
Reply
#45
I have a 14.5" version of this barrel that I ordered from Red X. It is very overgassed, so I purchased the RCA adjustable gas key to see if that helps mitigate the almost violent recoil.
Reply
#46
@Jefr00, I'm sure a good smith could cut one to 14.5 and put 5/8x24 threads on it, Adco comes to mind. You'd probably want an adjustable gas block for it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)