Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel made the Finalist in the SWFA Photo Contest! Vote for me!
#21
Voted. Good luck.
FYI. I have the nightforce unimount as well. It is a great mount that has good return to zero if for some goofy reason you remove your scope...
quis posuit in mea ocreis bologna!
Reply
#22
Ya got my vote as well.
Reply
#23
My vote is in for you.
Reply
#24
You got my vote
The only Love that Money can buy is a Dog
Reply
#25
And mine.
Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal
Reply
#26
Congrats on finishing 5th in the contest, sweet prize

http://swfa.com/Contest.aspx
Reply
#27
Thanks! I finally got the email today asking for my shipping info! I appreciate all the votes I got from this community!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)