02-07-2017, 01:42 PM
I just decided to sell mine because I went with an 18" for this build
|
Numrich 6.5 barrel
|
|
02-07-2017, 01:42 PM
I just decided to sell mine because I went with an 18" for this build
02-07-2017, 02:35 PM
So are these barrels like playing the lotto ? If I wanted a "good " barrel I have to call them and request one and maybe pay extra ? I'll stick with my Anderson 5.56 as my truck gun/plinking gun. My Grendel is my sub moa bug shooter gun .
02-07-2017, 08:17 PM
The one I got could have been used by correcting faults with a file and a die. I opted to return it instead. All I had to do was print out a return shipping label and leave it out for USPS to pick it up.
02-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Think these can be cut back to 14.5" and re-threaded to 5/8x24?
02-19-2017, 11:58 AM
I have a 14.5" version of this barrel that I ordered from Red X. It is very overgassed, so I purchased the RCA adjustable gas key to see if that helps mitigate the almost violent recoil.
02-20-2017, 03:02 AM
@Jefr00, I'm sure a good smith could cut one to 14.5 and put 5/8x24 threads on it, Adco comes to mind. You'd probably want an adjustable gas block for it.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|