Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So I talked to satern today....
#5
I'd order a 11.5" Lilja barrel with us in the group buy. HAHA

Call Precision Firearms if you want it to your exact specs or you can check out Lilja and get one of their drop ins.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So I talked to satern today.... - by lead chucker - 09-24-2014, 09:07 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by bwaites - 09-24-2014, 09:22 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by Slappy - 09-24-2014, 09:53 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by cory - 09-24-2014, 10:23 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by olde sarge - 09-24-2014, 11:35 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by tango29 - 09-25-2014, 08:35 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by TacBlade - 09-26-2014, 01:46 AM
So I talked to satern today.... - by montana - 09-26-2014, 05:53 AM
So I talked to satern today.... - by txgunner00 - 09-26-2014, 12:56 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by shooter545 - 09-26-2014, 02:41 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by TacBlade - 09-27-2014, 01:55 PM
So I talked to satern today.... - by sass2924 - 09-29-2014, 01:20 AM
So I talked to satern today.... - by cory - 09-29-2014, 03:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)