Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Extended A2 flash hider threaded 9/16 x 24?
#9
molar Wrote:You are assuming correctly.

I was looking for an extended A2 like Sabre used to make. By the time I buy a BCM and pay ADCO to rethread it, I may as well buy a Smith vortex.
Yeah, I looked for a while, but I'm not really seeing anything. Maybe you should use an AAC blackout, and then use that as an excuse to buy a can? Big Grin Just trying to help!Wink


With Sabre gone there's a hole in supply section.

Manroy bought Sabre, but I don't know if they are still set up to do what Sabre did. Wiith the steel case coming out, maybe somebody ought to see what they can make now (if they'd be willing).
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extended A2 flash hider threaded 9/16 x 24? - by Variable - 06-30-2014, 04:46 AM
Extended A2 flash hider threaded 9/16 x 24? - by PigOPs - 06-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Extended A2 flash hider threaded 9/16 x 24? - by explorecaves - 07-01-2014, 01:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)