04-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Thanks for your input Bill I really value your opinions.
Explorecaves I still intend on talking with Manson and Mabe one other such as Clymer. I included PTG because they are a well known reamer manufacturer. Got to remember here Satern did this mess not PTG. I do agree though, I saw a 6.5 Grendel ii(better than SAMMI) reamer on their website and that is a sharp poke in the eye. I was not able to speak to Dave about that since he wasn't in.
Edit---
Wave, I want to keep the compound throat. Satern will not fix it that way and will only remove it resulting in a bastardized chamber.
Explorecaves I still intend on talking with Manson and Mabe one other such as Clymer. I included PTG because they are a well known reamer manufacturer. Got to remember here Satern did this mess not PTG. I do agree though, I saw a 6.5 Grendel ii(better than SAMMI) reamer on their website and that is a sharp poke in the eye. I was not able to speak to Dave about that since he wasn't in.
Edit---
Wave, I want to keep the compound throat. Satern will not fix it that way and will only remove it resulting in a bastardized chamber.
