03-22-2011, 07:24 PM
VASCAR2:
I had much better velocity in my 24" barrel with AA 2250 than I did with the AA 2230 and H 335, I tried, used the data available from the Alex. Arms site. I shoot primarily 120-123 grainers that leave the tube at avg. 2600. I used some AA 2015 last spring for fire-forming some R-P cases that stilll small primer pocket.
From the user name I'm guessing your retired ISP like me.
pkcorc30
I had much better velocity in my 24" barrel with AA 2250 than I did with the AA 2230 and H 335, I tried, used the data available from the Alex. Arms site. I shoot primarily 120-123 grainers that leave the tube at avg. 2600. I used some AA 2015 last spring for fire-forming some R-P cases that stilll small primer pocket.
From the user name I'm guessing your retired ISP like me.
pkcorc30
