Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems
#21
NugginFutz Wrote:And as for myself, Ted, I was not trying to put words in your mouth

Also no problem, all is good. No apology needed and I too word things incorrectly or inappropriately at times, I think our thoughts go thru our heads differently than we type.

I respect and appreciate comments back but as well as myself, we all need to try and keep the emotions down for new comers not to be afraid to post there comments and questions. We don't want to intimidate the needed questions they might have to further this cartridge.

Also thanks to bwaites and JA Smith for some good info from there extensive knowledge of where this Grendel came from and is going. Lets all try to be positive, that will get us further in the long run.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by explorecaves - 02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by Tedward - 02-05-2014, 02:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)