Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems
#20
BjornF16 Wrote:Tedward, I don't believe I called you a liar. Please show me where I did that....guilty as charged for barking.
...

I was not saying you did, sorry if it looked that was, it was a little while ago by someone else. All is good and i know this is a frustrating topic so we all need to keep out thoughts on track and bwaites started a new trend and explains things quite well.

All is good.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by explorecaves - 02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by Tedward - 02-05-2014, 02:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)