Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems
#13
customcutter Wrote:PM me if you would. I've got one of the 18" barrels and factory SST's chamber and extract easily without releasing the bolt. I need to get a set of dies, to resize some 7.62X39 brass or shoot a 123SST to get some used brass. I can make my own gauge, if I had the brass.

The Hornady Modified Case is ($6) and OAL Gauge ($32) is in stock at Brownells, $38 for both and then all you need are additional cases for $6 each in what ever caliber you need. I got the 300 BO too.
http://www.brownells.com/reloading/measu...32817.aspx
http://www.brownells.com/reloading/measu...35663.aspx
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by explorecaves - 02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by Tedward - 02-04-2014, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)