Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems
#11
customcutter Wrote:Do you have any measurements of the Liberty barrels that you bought?

Yes I got the gauges but have not had time to do any measuring. After a few posts on this trend I feel I'll keep my information to myself and will not pass on what I hear and the ones that pound on me for me passing info can just answer the questions, they already know the answers. If I say something apprently it will be twisted or its my doing so hopefully we can communicate some other time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by explorecaves - 02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by Tedward - 02-04-2014, 03:42 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)