Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems
#10
NugginFutz Wrote:So, if I understand you correctly, Tedward, are you saying the the Liberty barrels are delivered in a partially finished state? I ask, because that is what I how I define something I would have to modify, polish, sand or ream prior to being able to use it safely or with factory ammunition.

Apparently you did not understand what I said. I did not say anything was partially finished. I also did not say anything had to be modified. I don't have to sand or polish anything but if you want to you could.

Also as you are putting words in my mouth, I also did not say anything about safety.

You are starting to twist words and good luck.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by explorecaves - 02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by Tedward - 02-04-2014, 03:38 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)