Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems
#7
Tedward Wrote:I guess if it is a rough cut, 180 grit sanded and not polished, it might need some sanding or polishing or as said, hand lapped. I really don't know, I just shoot mine.

So, if I understand you correctly, Tedward, are you saying the the Liberty barrels are delivered in a partially finished state? I ask, because that is what I how I define something I would have to modify, polish, sand or ream prior to being able to use it safely or with factory ammunition.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by explorecaves - 02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by NugginFutz - 02-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Saturn Lyberty barrel shoots accurate and no problems - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)