01-19-2014, 05:12 PM
I dont hunt sub sonic. Loading sub-sonic is for the birds anyways.
AND I live in CA so there is really no point.
Anyhow, here is a pic of what a 208 A-Max does on impact with hard and soft tissue, and a combination of both (if I can find the last pic)
Hard target (3 treated 2x4's)
![[Image: image-2.jpg]](http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/pmpncatfish/image-2.jpg)
Soft target (12' of SOAKED paper, same method Hornady uses to test they projectiles)
![[Image: image.jpg]](http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/pmpncatfish/image.jpg)
Hard with soft behind
AND I live in CA so there is really no point.
Anyhow, here is a pic of what a 208 A-Max does on impact with hard and soft tissue, and a combination of both (if I can find the last pic)
Hard target (3 treated 2x4's)
![[Image: image-2.jpg]](http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/pmpncatfish/image-2.jpg)
Soft target (12' of SOAKED paper, same method Hornady uses to test they projectiles)
![[Image: image.jpg]](http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/pmpncatfish/image.jpg)
Hard with soft behind

