01-19-2014, 04:04 PM
Agreed.
Unless you are hunting bigger game than humans I reckon all current 30cal offerings are prone to over-penetration. I would however like to see a compressed lead powder bullet similar to the CorBon Safety Slug. Corbon uses small lead shot with a polymer expander ball at the front. I'm thinking the same design but use lead powder instead of shot for a heavier round, and so make the weight threshold needed to cycle an AR.
Unless you are hunting bigger game than humans I reckon all current 30cal offerings are prone to over-penetration. I would however like to see a compressed lead powder bullet similar to the CorBon Safety Slug. Corbon uses small lead shot with a polymer expander ball at the front. I'm thinking the same design but use lead powder instead of shot for a heavier round, and so make the weight threshold needed to cycle an AR.

