Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First time out with my Grendel
#8
I didn't know if that was normal for dented mouths or not. I'll try a little more gas but otherwise if should be ok to run.

I'll compare the bolt catch to another. I also replaced the follower with another and it looks better. Have yet try it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First time out with my Grendel - by outlaw45 - 04-06-2014, 05:58 PM
First time out with my Grendel - by CPT.CRAZY - 04-06-2014, 09:38 PM
First time out with my Grendel - by NugginFutz - 04-06-2014, 10:06 PM
First time out with my Grendel - by outlaw45 - 04-07-2014, 12:08 AM
First time out with my Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 04-07-2014, 04:36 AM
First time out with my Grendel - by waveslayer - 04-07-2014, 08:17 PM
First time out with my Grendel - by rebelsoul - 04-08-2014, 12:35 AM
First time out with my Grendel - by outlaw45 - 04-11-2014, 07:07 AM
First time out with my Grendel - by jawbone - 04-11-2014, 10:44 PM
First time out with my Grendel - by Blacklab - 04-13-2014, 05:02 PM
First time out with my Grendel - by outlaw45 - 04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)