09-20-2013, 01:52 AM
Bill Alexander Wrote:If you cannot measure a bolt correctly you are a complete utter retard.
I have more to do than screw about with dimensions on a bolt that anyone with half a brain can track easily with a CMM.
Grendel is SAAMI, anyone can make the stuff, how is it my fault.
Thanks for clearing this up Bill and I will admit I'm the utter retard and not the machinist or developer. Maxim is doing a fine job making the bolts for us an I hope that they will be able to keep the supply coming to get more of the Grendels out there. It is a great cartridge and if people like Lilja and Saturn can pump some of these barrels out with bolts it will help expand the use of it and will become more common. I know the barrel making process is long but if the other piece of the pie is available it sure will be nice...
I'll end on this and we are moving forward.
