07-21-2011, 05:25 AM
I am going with a Templar bbl, it will have a mid length gas system, it seems to work well.
It starts with a cut rifle match grade blank and gets profiled to my specs.
I am going to go .950" for the first 4", down to .825" until the gas block, then 0.750 from the has block until the muzzle.
I have used a profile like this and it handles well and has no negative effect on accuracy, it carries well too.
It starts with a cut rifle match grade blank and gets profiled to my specs.
I am going to go .950" for the first 4", down to .825" until the gas block, then 0.750 from the has block until the muzzle.
I have used a profile like this and it handles well and has no negative effect on accuracy, it carries well too.
