Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy?
#12
cory Wrote:HAHA Engineering always starts with several assumptions and a model that's simplified as much as possible.

I'm not saying the human factor doesn't matter. It most certainly does.

What I'm saying is if you jerk when you pull the trigger, that extra 8" isn't going to magnify your error to a noticeable level. You're still going to see an error from your jerk just not anymore of an error from a 24" barrel than you would from a 16" barrel.

I feel the same way but my Engineer here at work disagrees. I don't know either way but wanted to throw the Engineer comment out there, I always do it here at work to my young guys with there degrees.

I was just messing with you on that note and glad you took it that way, keep posting Smile talk soon....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by Coyoteslayer88 - 02-19-2013, 09:49 PM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by mongoosesnipe - 02-19-2013, 11:47 PM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by LRRPF52 - 02-19-2013, 11:52 PM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by Lead Chucker - 02-20-2013, 02:55 AM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by joker31 - 08-28-2013, 08:34 AM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by VASCAR2 - 08-28-2013, 04:08 PM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by Tedward - 08-28-2013, 11:00 PM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by cory - 08-29-2013, 12:58 AM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by Tedward - 08-29-2013, 01:19 AM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by Tedward - 08-29-2013, 01:57 AM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by cory - 08-29-2013, 03:36 AM
16in Satern Barrel Accuracy? - by Tedward - 08-29-2013, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)