Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Assaulted
#14
Deer Hunter Wrote:Man I can't believe what has happened to our Country. I mean I work, I pay my taxes, I dont break the law and I Vote. But it doesn't mean a thing anymore.

Ain't that the truth......scary world we live in these days. Still more good people than bad, but those dang few bag apples sure can cause alot of pain and heart ache on society.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Assaulted - by Nukes - 06-21-2013, 06:02 AM
Assaulted - by Deer Hunter - 06-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Assaulted - by montana - 06-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Assaulted - by Nukes - 06-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Assaulted - by BjornF16 - 06-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Assaulted - by Deer Hunter - 06-22-2013, 01:56 AM
Assaulted - by bwaites - 06-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Assaulted - by TheOTHERmaninblack - 06-24-2013, 09:48 PM
Assaulted - by bwaites - 06-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Assaulted - by Fillar - 06-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Assaulted - by TheOTHERmaninblack - 06-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Assaulted - by JASmith - 06-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Assaulted - by Deer Hunter - 06-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Assaulted - by lilharcher - 06-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Assaulted - by TheOTHERmaninblack - 06-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Assaulted - by JASmith - 06-25-2013, 10:57 PM
Assaulted - by bow shot - 07-01-2013, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)