Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Peanuts 🐗🐗🐗🐗🐺🐺
#11
I have that bipod in there for when I am standing on the back seat of my golf cart. I pretty much use it as a rest for on top of the cart roof. My buddy drives and I spot. I can see really good standing on that seat. I also use trigger sticks and the bipod doesn't effect anything there. Every once in awhile I will be standing on the seat while the call is sounding off. Again
I can see and its nice to have a solid rest.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Peanuts 🐗🐗🐗🐗🐺🐺 - by Longshot_34 - 05-30-2013, 08:05 PM
Peanuts 🐗🐗🐗🐗🐺🐺 - by hm2 clark - 05-31-2013, 01:10 AM
Peanuts 🐗🐗🐗🐗🐺🐺 - by Shivesy - 05-31-2013, 01:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)