02-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Buy Chris' book and help out his family. You will both benefit.
Some of the comments from the left/anti gun types have really been disgusting.
No telling how many American and allied lives Chris saved.
I think the most heartbreaking story he told in the book was about running out in a street to try to drag a young Marine to cover who had been gut shot. The kid said "don't tell my momma I died in pain" and died in his arms.
Chris was still trying to drag the wounded to cover when he died.
RR
Some of the comments from the left/anti gun types have really been disgusting.
No telling how many American and allied lives Chris saved.
I think the most heartbreaking story he told in the book was about running out in a street to try to drag a young Marine to cover who had been gut shot. The kid said "don't tell my momma I died in pain" and died in his arms.
Chris was still trying to drag the wounded to cover when he died.
RR
