06-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Raider1v1 Wrote:I just placed an order for this guy....
Its going to be put onto a mega billet lower w/ giessele trigger and PRS stock.
I also added 1k of the wolf 120gr to my orderjust for the brass of course.
I do have a question though, do you guys think that i need the pepper pot style comp? Right now I just have the thread protector coming with it instead of a compensator.
Thanks!
and this wait is going to kill me.
Why Wolf ammo? It is supposed to be great for plinking. The Wolf 6.5 Grendel MPT 120 grain ammo is great stuff but they use large rifle primers. Anyway, I have been looking into getting this ammo: http://www.precisionfirearms.com/m8/6.5%...ition.html
Does anyone know anything about this manufacturer? At the very least the Lapua cases can be reloaded and of course they use the small rifle primers. It is supposedly the best out there.

![[Image: 326-820.jpg]](http://alexanderarms.com/pics/items/326-820.jpg)
just for the brass of course.