06-15-2011, 06:55 PM
WCI makes the most popular Grendel brake. Warped is WCI. The brake he builds is extremely effective, light, and nowhere as near abusive as some of the gill or tank style brakes. Although it looks like a typical pepperpot brake, I have found it more effective than any other I have seen of that particular style. I t doesn't affect POA to any significant amount, either.
Recoil in the Grendel is probably about 30% more than the 5.56, though most of it depends on setup.
Recoil in the Grendel is probably about 30% more than the 5.56, though most of it depends on setup.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
