06-15-2011, 02:54 PM
I just placed an order for this guy....
![[Image: 326-820.jpg]](http://alexanderarms.com/pics/items/326-820.jpg)
Its going to be put onto a mega billet lower w/ giessele trigger and PRS stock.
I also added 1k of the wolf 120gr to my order
just for the brass of course.
I do have a question though, do you guys think that i need the pepper pot style comp? Right now I just have the thread protector coming with it instead of a compensator.
Thanks!
and this wait is going to kill me.
![[Image: 326-820.jpg]](http://alexanderarms.com/pics/items/326-820.jpg)
Its going to be put onto a mega billet lower w/ giessele trigger and PRS stock.
I also added 1k of the wolf 120gr to my order
just for the brass of course.I do have a question though, do you guys think that i need the pepper pot style comp? Right now I just have the thread protector coming with it instead of a compensator.
Thanks!
and this wait is going to kill me.
