03-16-2011, 10:54 PM
With only limited testing it would not be correct to classify the accuracy of this particular weapon. We have a 20" Piston operated DMR style gun and with both Satern and Begara barrels they run as accurate as anything you can build with a gas tube. I was extremely supprised to see how well the gun shot as I expected to see a degredation due to the off axis forces and the moving mass.
To date this short gun has shown itself to be exceptional but with only limited ranges evaluated and only with 123 Scenar ammunition this is not anything more than an indication of potential.
The drum magazine is something I started at SHOT. I found that the head design guy at the company was someone I knew previously and we got to chatting. Not a done deal yet but something we are plating with.
Bill Alexander
To date this short gun has shown itself to be exceptional but with only limited ranges evaluated and only with 123 Scenar ammunition this is not anything more than an indication of potential.
The drum magazine is something I started at SHOT. I found that the head design guy at the company was someone I knew previously and we got to chatting. Not a done deal yet but something we are plating with.
Bill Alexander
