11-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks schwag.
Von, the only other game up north is rabbit, and grouse. In the metro here-unlimited antlerless tags, problem is finding a spot. I may have an opp. to bow hunt in the western metro- 120 acres-private land. So if no luck this or next wknd. -I'll freeze, but I'll bow hunt there. There is a spot near Mille Lacs lake that I want to look at-it's only an hour drive from here. The Mn DNR sold 6000 wolf tags this first year of hunts-get this, they will only allow 400 to be taken! Only in america....
Von, the only other game up north is rabbit, and grouse. In the metro here-unlimited antlerless tags, problem is finding a spot. I may have an opp. to bow hunt in the western metro- 120 acres-private land. So if no luck this or next wknd. -I'll freeze, but I'll bow hunt there. There is a spot near Mille Lacs lake that I want to look at-it's only an hour drive from here. The Mn DNR sold 6000 wolf tags this first year of hunts-get this, they will only allow 400 to be taken! Only in america....

