Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr.
#10
John, I hunt in the nasty part of the woods, we call it HELL. =Very thick-too much brush to even fathom a shot for most guys. Small skinny aspen trees pop up every couple of inches- I equate it to shooting thru Gortex- or Kevlar. Trust me - I had the shot- I never do a hail mary lobb. The trail cam- a first for us! Was put out near the stand on Oct. 14. On Oct. 26-&31 @ 5 & 6 am the bruiser showed up-total dark-saw the horns. So I guessed it correct by the 5 day return policy. I got lucky-I showed up at 7:45 am ( lazy boy) and settled in.- 30 min. later the deed was done. I'm fine with it all now. Deer get hit by cars-semi's - trucks etc. Many suffer longer than this one did, by the roadside, in the ditch.,,,, he was gone in a few seconds. Btw., it sucks seeing no game to choose from to whack. I can only hope to try again at a deer this wknd. This time I'll bring the 110 Interbond.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by A.D.D. AR - 11-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by JohnOD - 11-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Von Gruff - 11-08-2012, 04:02 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by JohnOD - 11-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Von Gruff - 11-09-2012, 03:24 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Schwag173 - 11-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by LRRPF52 - 11-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by LRRPF52 - 11-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by PA_Allen - 11-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by ricsmall - 11-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Variable - 11-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-12-2012, 01:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)