Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr.
#9
Von, it looks bad because we already cleaned him out. This is the first deer I shot that the bullet never touched a hair going in, plus no exit wound. I felt I did the right thing, if for no other reason-he does not have to be chased by wolves anymore. Death is part of life. I was taught that at age 6 when I got to shoot my first ruffed grouse,aka= partridge. Our deer season in my zone is 2 full weeks-= + the 3 wknds. Some of the anti group call us weekend warriors, after the old ted nugent song- plus we don't care of the great north country woods. I grew up -there. When I lived there my dad took me out--2-5 times a week, if nothing else, at least for taget shooting. I love the wooded section -northern mn. It's maybe close to Rasp's Maine, & John's Oregon-- as far as the forest is viewed. Von, on the 1st wkend-we go for a 3, or 4 day hunt. The 2nd wknd. is a ??? should we go? Or not-depends a bit on the weather, and many more variables in there., 3rd wknd.==if we need to fill tags-look out, they don't call me the terminator as a joke. My fed. pal only gets 2 wknds. off=1st, & last. We can't legally touch the wolves, ( they allowed 400 to be hunted-out of 13,000) most hunters here don't care anymore-we are getting feedback-no deer seen, only wolf sign. I have lots of rounds good to go-problem is-never see them in the daytime. I'm going to change that. Thanks for helping w/ the pic. I couldn't drag it from my album.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by A.D.D. AR - 11-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by JohnOD - 11-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Von Gruff - 11-08-2012, 04:02 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by JohnOD - 11-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Von Gruff - 11-09-2012, 03:24 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Schwag173 - 11-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by LRRPF52 - 11-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by LRRPF52 - 11-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by PA_Allen - 11-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by ricsmall - 11-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by Variable - 11-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Deer no. 4 for the Grrr. - by sneaky one - 11-12-2012, 01:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)