10-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Overwatcher Wrote:I had a buddy that was running into the same problems as you,he had a carrier/charging handle from Joe schmo's "mil spec" so they say...
Long story short he was going to send the BBL back because he thought the gas port was too small,I let him borrow my BCM carrier/gunfighter charging handle..stuck it in the gun and it ran like a champ.
The charging handle had some serious scar marks on it,and the carrier was out of spec.
If you have an extra carrier/charging handle swap it out,swap out springs buffers etc that you know work in other guns.
You should be getting more then enough gas on a carbine length gas system.
Swap one thing at a time to remedy the problem.
I have the gunfighter charging handle and a BCM carrier, iam going to swap out carrier and charging handle off my .223 it's a Wyndham weaponry and I will see what happens. Also I have a rifle length gas system not carbine length.
