Break in ???
#8
LRRPF52 Wrote:If my barrel cleaning habits were equated to child care, I'd be charged with neglect! Barrel Services would put my blasters in foster care, where disturbed shooters would clean them furiously until they were throughly damaged.
Does pulling an occasional bore snake through to see if there is rifling left count?Big Grin

[Image: fea15adc25a1413b9237a9e076311040.jpg]

I do use bore foam once in a while. It helps find the rifling.LOL

I don't believe in barrel break-in theories anymore either.Smile IF I have an accuracy or chambering issue, then I usually do a decent cleaning. Otherwise I really don't worry about anything past running a bore snake once in a while. I have JB and Sweets, but I rarely use them.

I am curious about the new CFE powder though. One of these days when I get a chance I'm going to try shooting a bunch of CFE loads and see if some of the copper goes away.
[Image: 7aabe95a639943c887835b750a29365d.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Break in ??? - by hill.brandonj - 10-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Break in ??? - by LR1955 - 10-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Break in ??? - by hill.brandonj - 10-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Break in ??? - by kamrr4437 - 10-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Break in ??? - by djkilen - 10-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Break in ??? - by LR1955 - 10-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Break in ??? - by LRRPF52 - 10-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Break in ??? - by Variable - 10-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Break in ??? - by JDub - 10-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Break in ??? - by bwaites - 10-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Break in ??? - by Smoke - 10-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Break in ??? - by Variable - 10-26-2012, 07:16 AM
Break in ??? - by Stcode3 - 10-26-2012, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)