Break in ???
#2
hill.brandonj Wrote:Okay so now I have my gun done. New narrel from mr a himself. I run 15 rounds am nothing as far as cleaning. What is proper schedule on this new barrel?? I read one post a out shoot/clean/shoot/clean. I

BH:

Clean it as you would any other barrel. No need to break in a barrel unless the barrel maker failed to give you a finished barrel. If you want to, go ahead but it won't make the barrel shoot better or last longer. And, there is no single process better than any other. All of them waste money and time.

Use the rifle and clean when you think it is needed.

LR1955
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Break in ??? - by hill.brandonj - 10-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Break in ??? - by LR1955 - 10-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Break in ??? - by hill.brandonj - 10-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Break in ??? - by kamrr4437 - 10-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Break in ??? - by djkilen - 10-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Break in ??? - by LR1955 - 10-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Break in ??? - by LRRPF52 - 10-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Break in ??? - by Variable - 10-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Break in ??? - by JDub - 10-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Break in ??? - by bwaites - 10-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Break in ??? - by Smoke - 10-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Break in ??? - by Variable - 10-26-2012, 07:16 AM
Break in ??? - by Stcode3 - 10-26-2012, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)