Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
77gr, SMK
#11
thanks for the info bob. I dont remember a David Poole, but I do know some pooles here in Tville, Ill ask about david and maybe look him up. My family raises quail in Alabama and sells most around here to places so they probably know him. Anyway, it does sound like F-class would be a good start for me,as I already have a base gun that could be repiped if needed. Although, Savage has a purpose built 6-284(I believe) for F-class and I have heard all good about it. My uncle that sells quail is the one who shot BR until getting remarried, he had a 6-284 built for play shooting, and it was a screamer! I like the round, but it eats barrels.
Back to topic, thanks again for the info, and Im gonna do more research on all the equipment Ill need. In the mean time let me know when you and those bama and georgia folks agree on a date.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
77gr, SMK - by ricsmall - 08-17-2012, 11:33 PM
77gr, SMK - by JASmith - 08-17-2012, 11:49 PM
77gr, SMK - by ricsmall - 08-17-2012, 11:56 PM
77gr, SMK - by stokesrj - 08-18-2012, 03:11 AM
77gr, SMK - by LRRPF52 - 08-18-2012, 09:31 AM
77gr, SMK - by ricsmall - 08-18-2012, 11:46 AM
77gr, SMK - by stokesrj - 08-18-2012, 12:40 PM
77gr, SMK - by ricsmall - 08-18-2012, 03:30 PM
77gr, SMK - by LRRPF52 - 08-19-2012, 11:07 AM
77gr, SMK - by stokesrj - 08-19-2012, 11:35 AM
77gr, SMK - by ricsmall - 08-19-2012, 12:50 PM
77gr, SMK - by Rambozo - 08-19-2012, 02:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)