08-18-2012, 03:30 PM
stokes
Im in thomasville, ga. About 35 minutes from tallahassee. Is all the highpower comp. open sights or are optics used in certain events. Dont mean to sound ignorant, but I am ign. when it comes to the highpower stuff. Was around benchrest a little when my uncle and a friend were shooting, did a little shooting myself, but other than that, very little exposure to formal competition. I was thinking practical would suit me better, but you may be able to enlighten me and make me spend some $$.LOL. Thanks for any info Bob. BTW, when is the tentative date for the shoot at Rice plantation? I may want to ride over and at least observe.
Im in thomasville, ga. About 35 minutes from tallahassee. Is all the highpower comp. open sights or are optics used in certain events. Dont mean to sound ignorant, but I am ign. when it comes to the highpower stuff. Was around benchrest a little when my uncle and a friend were shooting, did a little shooting myself, but other than that, very little exposure to formal competition. I was thinking practical would suit me better, but you may be able to enlighten me and make me spend some $$.LOL. Thanks for any info Bob. BTW, when is the tentative date for the shoot at Rice plantation? I may want to ride over and at least observe.
