08-18-2012, 11:46 AM
stokes
just trying to decide if I want to try in my 1:9 or not. I probably will,as I plan to replace this pipe anyway with a 1:8. May also try some 70gr Bergers over varget and 335. The 335 is most accurate in another gun under the bergers, though I thought the varget would be.
lrrpf52
Those are some "cute" little logos on the base of the bullets :p. Im def, gonna try some lapuas in my grendel at some point so I can compare to the sierras. Probably 108 vs 107. I would like to find some type of formal competition around here close to me but no luck as of yet. Gonna have to dig a little more. Dont want to do what stokes is doing, just want to compete on occasion to keep myself sharp. I know informal competition with friends etc. usually brings out my best. Also think I could learn more from guys who compete regularly.
Kinda off topic huh?
just typing as I think.
just trying to decide if I want to try in my 1:9 or not. I probably will,as I plan to replace this pipe anyway with a 1:8. May also try some 70gr Bergers over varget and 335. The 335 is most accurate in another gun under the bergers, though I thought the varget would be.
lrrpf52
Those are some "cute" little logos on the base of the bullets :p. Im def, gonna try some lapuas in my grendel at some point so I can compare to the sierras. Probably 108 vs 107. I would like to find some type of formal competition around here close to me but no luck as of yet. Gonna have to dig a little more. Dont want to do what stokes is doing, just want to compete on occasion to keep myself sharp. I know informal competition with friends etc. usually brings out my best. Also think I could learn more from guys who compete regularly.
Kinda off topic huh?
just typing as I think.
