Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off...
#4
You will lose weight by cutting it short. You will lose feet per second and accuracy will suffer at greater distances.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off... - by Outsider - 07-16-2012, 10:12 PM
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off... - by ricsmall - 07-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off... - by JASmith - 07-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off... - by kamrr4437 - 07-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off... - by acelungger - 07-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off... - by Armored Transport - 07-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Cutting my barrel.... How much should I take off... - by Outsider - 07-17-2012, 12:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)