Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Safety question for new builds
#9
Buster Wrote:Close your eyes and turn your head on that first shot Smile

And I thought I was the only one that did that. Lol. One thing I do when I install the gas block and tube is block off the barrel and blow in the other end to make sure air comes throught the tube.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Safety question for new builds - by DW61 - 06-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Safety question for new builds - by skyfish - 06-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Safety question for new builds - by DW61 - 06-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Safety question for new builds - by Buster - 06-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Safety question for new builds - by DW61 - 06-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Safety question for new builds - by Mutt - 06-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Safety question for new builds - by DW61 - 06-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Safety question for new builds - by Whelenon - 06-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Safety question for new builds - by KWP - 06-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Safety question for new builds - by rasp65 - 06-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Safety question for new builds - by sneaky one - 06-21-2012, 11:33 PM
Safety question for new builds - by ChellieWiles - 06-22-2012, 01:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)