06-08-2012, 03:15 PM
May be a silly questions but..
Do any of you experienced shooters/builders have any sort of safety checklist you run before shooting your new build for the first time? Things to check, re-check?
What to look for after the first shot or two? (Brass deflection, case markings, etc)
Any preference on first ammo? I have both Nosler and Wolf
I'm getting close to putting my first shot down range and trying to avoid any surprizes
Thanks!
Do any of you experienced shooters/builders have any sort of safety checklist you run before shooting your new build for the first time? Things to check, re-check?
What to look for after the first shot or two? (Brass deflection, case markings, etc)
Any preference on first ammo? I have both Nosler and Wolf
I'm getting close to putting my first shot down range and trying to avoid any surprizes
Thanks!
