05-13-2012, 10:22 AM
txgunner00 Wrote:Probably more than we care to admit. The ignorance of some people I've met that own guns is appalling. Not too many, but enough to scare the crap out of you. In one of my CHL classes I saw a lady loading bullets backwards in her magazine. When I asked he what she was doing she said they were easier to load that way.
One of my shooting buddies is a former sniper turned LEO. He was shooting off duty on a weekend at a local range when two gang banger young "men" walked in with an AK. They fumbled around with it a while then let loose with several full auto bursts. The RO ran over to stop them and my buddy showed his badge and asked for their paper work. None- they claimed to have got it from a "friend". They were that stupid and deservedly went to jail.
There a few other similar cases I've had personal experience with.
AR 15 Pistol posted for sale on-line. Is there any way to know if this is as advertised?
There are blackouts on the serial number in the picture.
If I registered it thru an FFL as a pistol, would I be off the hook?

