05-11-2012, 03:55 PM
I am in a serious debate with myself about getting an SBR stamp.. I would really like to have a 11" barrelled AR.. The debate is I really don't have a "technical" reason (plenty of "emotional" reasons but they don't count <grin>), and then there is the cost..
I also would really love a can, but again, I just can't justify the cost of both the can and the required stamp, but espcially the can.. I can't believe they cost as much as they do for what it is you really get.. If it were legal, you could build one for less than 20 bucks.. flk k
I also would really love a can, but again, I just can't justify the cost of both the can and the required stamp, but espcially the can.. I can't believe they cost as much as they do for what it is you really get.. If it were legal, you could build one for less than 20 bucks.. flk k
