Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Grendel upper order placed
#17
txgunner00 Wrote:I use the same line but but my wife still growls at me.Smile She is much more optimistic than I am.
I know what you mean.LOL My wife actually had an issue with me building my daughter her own M4 carbine when she was still three years old. I told her it's just a shame my daughter won't be able to take it to school for show and tell when she's old enough!

See--- I actually met her half way there and she didn't even know it...

Her Optimism: this presumes there will still be a .gov school for show and tell that prohibits firearms...

My pessimism: I hope we are still intact and able to send our daughter to a school...

Bonus points: I hope she doesn't actually need the carbine on her way to and from school...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Grendel upper order placed - by fkleinbu - 04-29-2012, 02:20 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by phillaf - 04-30-2012, 12:46 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by fkleinbu - 04-30-2012, 03:10 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by txgunner00 - 04-30-2012, 03:13 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by Opus Dei - 04-30-2012, 09:19 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by fkleinbu - 04-30-2012, 12:15 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by Kentfjr - 05-01-2012, 07:04 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by fkleinbu - 05-01-2012, 07:56 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by Kentfjr - 05-01-2012, 08:21 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by LRRPF52 - 05-01-2012, 08:57 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by Kentfjr - 05-04-2012, 06:10 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by fkleinbu - 05-05-2012, 12:27 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by 65hunter - 05-05-2012, 12:43 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by ricsmall - 05-05-2012, 01:12 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by 65hunter - 05-05-2012, 02:22 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by txgunner00 - 05-05-2012, 03:47 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by Variable - 05-06-2012, 12:20 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by fkleinbu - 05-06-2012, 11:29 AM
New Grendel upper order placed - by txgunner00 - 05-06-2012, 03:46 PM
New Grendel upper order placed - by Kentfjr - 05-07-2012, 03:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)