Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Interesting Article on Hunting with 6.5 Grendel and Barnes 115gr VOR-TX
#5
Quote:lmao, while I'm ranting about that obscene let down...go look at the pics, the guy standing there almost as far away from the hog as possible, gloves on, trying to keep his clothes as pristine as possible for the pub later perhaps? I don't get it.

I know that look. It is the look of "I don't want to pick up another large hog and put it in the back of the mule. If Dilbert will get out of the driver's seat and give me a hand, this will go a lot easier..."
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Interesting Article on Hunting with 6.5 Grendel and Barnes 115gr VOR-TX - by Double Naught Spy - 07-21-2023, 12:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)