Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Interesting Article on Hunting with 6.5 Grendel and Barnes 115gr VOR-TX
#2
I'm confused.. I can't find the TTSX in that weight. I can find the TAC-TX in that weight though.... but then they offer loaded ammo with a bullet that's not a component

https://www.barnesbullets.com/product/ta...=tac-tx-bt

https://www.barnesbullets.com/tipped-tsx...iber=6-5mm


but then they offer loaded ammo with a bullet that's not a component

https://www.barnesbullets.com/product/vo...pe=ttsx-bt

and the box of tac looks the same and different...
https://www.bluecollarreloading.com/prod...5gr-tac-tx
https://www.laxammo.com/barnes-vor-tx-6-...829-detail

I shot some of the tac-tx recently... hitting steel at 689... seeing the extreme angle of impact with the bullet hitting the plate is always cool.

[Image: shQHTfq.jpg]

[Image: GMEMkl1.jpg]

[Image: 44knxUc.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Interesting Article on Hunting with 6.5 Grendel and Barnes 115gr VOR-TX - by imaguy3 - 07-19-2023, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)