Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just got a small, wet FART
#10
Mark611 Wrote:I use SS pins and Dawn dish liquid and nothing else! I also have the FA tumbler that you use after the cleaning process to remove extra water and pins, this combo works very well, I do not have any issues with pins being stuck in the flash holes and my brass comes out 99% clean, I have the larger tumbler from FA, my first barrel leaked out of both ends, they replaced it free of charge, my second barrel leaks now out of 1 end for a short time then it stops! I also upgraded the rubber seals, but all in all I'm happy with this unit, I place it my bathtub and no worries!Big Grin

+1

I have the double ended large one also. Always leaked, then got the 3-D printed wrench! Cool The bathtub idea is “thinking out of the box”! Nice.

I add pinch of citric acid, sounds strong but it’s not. It’s the active ingredient in Lemi-Shine and many cheap candies that taste “tart”! Completely food safe! I buy in bulk off Amazon, for pennies, use it to back flush and maintain my Espresso machine boilers! Plural as in multiple machines! Cool

In the winter I oven dry @ 200 for 30 minutes! Jerry Miculek does something similar. Good enough for Jerry, good enough for me! Summertime, I spread them out on beach towel in the backyard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I just got a small, wet FART - by Bonas - 03-02-2023, 01:17 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Zeneffect - 03-02-2023, 01:29 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by 65GbySeven - 03-02-2023, 01:32 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Zeneffect - 03-02-2023, 02:23 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Bonas - 03-02-2023, 04:12 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Zeneffect - 03-02-2023, 05:34 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Klem - 03-02-2023, 06:14 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Zeneffect - 03-02-2023, 06:30 AM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Mark611 - 03-02-2023, 08:41 PM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Harpoon1 - 03-02-2023, 09:47 PM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Csitt - 03-02-2023, 10:54 PM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Casefiller - 03-02-2023, 11:10 PM
I just got a small, wet FART - by Harpoon1 - 03-02-2023, 11:28 PM
I just got a small, wet FART - by jasper2408 - 03-02-2023, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)